Absolute Beachfront Villa in Kilifi
Beachfront Location, Private Pool
This Beachfront Villa was built in September 2013, facing directly onto the white sandy Bofa Beach offering stunning views of the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
The patio terrace covered by a magnificent gum pole pergola is designed for alfresco dining. It overlooks a large infinity pool that leads directly on to the beach via a private access.
The back of the house has views of a natural arboretum that forms part of the 2 acre property. The extra-large windows of the villa are deeply recessed with 'mvule' wood shutters that allow for ventilation and plenty of light. The main door is hand carved with an intricate Lamu design.
The house is furnished throughout with handmade traditional Lamu furniture, oil paintings by local artists, tribal Persian rugs and rare black and white photographs by Arthur Firmin.
- 4 large ensuite bedrooms, 3 doubles and 1 twin, sleeping 8 in comfortable hand carved 4 poster beds with mosquito nets, cotton mattresses, air conditioning, extra linen and towels provided.
- The house has a backup generator and water facilities
- The open plan kitchen has high quality imported cutlery, fridge, freezer, gas cooker with oven and grill and a microwave.
- Laundry machine and dryer
- Charcoal grill
- Large infinity pool with daybeds set in a well-kept garden with indigenous shrubs and trees
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi are available
- Security is provided by an alarm button system in the daytime and a guard at night
- Table tennis table
Juma, the cook, specializes in sea food grills and Nyongesa is our gardener and helper in the house.
Daily Maid Service, Change of Sheets and Linen 3 times a week (all linen and towels provided), Private Chef, Shopping/Delivery Service, security guard at night. Airport Transfers on request
This beachfront villa is ideal for families or a small group of friends that seek a private setting on a wonderful beach for a relaxing vacation.